When a real estate professional earns an award, it’s an accomplishment. When she wins awards time and time again, it’s the mark of a true professional. Few real estate professionals have earned the respect and accolades that Leslie has in her career, including:
- Multiple Mulit-Million Dollar Producer Honors
- Top Producing Carbondale and Jackson County agent for six years running!
- Illinois Association of REALTORS® Ruby Award, the group’s highest level of achievement
- RE/MAX 2007 Platinum Club
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation, the benchmark of excellence in representing home buyers
- GRI designation
- Illinois Association of REALTORS® Presidents Club, 2000 – present
- RE/MAX 100% Club, 2002 – present
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame inductee
It’s obvious that Leslie knows real estate, and she knows Southern Illinois. She’s lived here since 1978 and, with her husband Denny, has raised two sons in the area. And while she’s proud of all that she’s accomplished in her career, she most enjoys the satisfaction of helping clients achieve their real estate goals. She brings a tremendous enthusiasm to the real estate process, and always goes above and beyond the call of duty for her clients.
Leslie thoroughly knows the Jackson and Williamson County real estate markets and enjoys the hunt for a great property and smart investment. Her commitment to helping clients find the best home for their needs is unwavering. These assets, coupled with Leslie's dedication and sincerity make buying or selling with her a positive experience.
Whether you’re ready to buy or sell a home in Southern Illinois, call Leslie today.